To ensure the senior management /food safety team leader engaged in HACCP development and implementation in the food business and to ensure they have adequate knowledge in food safety management system. The Advanced(Level 4) HACCP training course is designed for those working in any branch of the food industry at the Manager level. This includes ‘traditional’ supervisors and HACCP team leaders, but also anyone who needs a broad understanding of HACCP as part of their work.
Who can attend
A small group of senior staffs and those who are Quality control Managers, Hygiene Officers/managers, In-house the catering and hospitality industry.
- The Advance HACCP training is a computer based Power Point presentation with set in videos.
- It is a 5 days training with 40 hours duration.
- Which includes two coffee breaks (5 minutes), a lunch break (30 minutes) in each day.
- Examination will be conducted within one month after finishing the training.
- The maximum number of attendees should not exceed 15 nos. in each session.
- Candidates must have valid id card as mentioned in pre requisite
- White Screen
- Flip Charts
- Training handout & Exercises
- Classroom discussion
- Question paper & Model examination
- Medium: English
Evaluation and certification
The answer sheet will be handed over to the HABC for evaluation and those people who obtain minimum 60% score will get the certificate attested from the international awarding body
- Dubai Municipality attested certificates
- International awarding body HABC UK certification
- DAY 1- Introduction to course and HACCP
- DAY 2- Critical limits–corrective action
- DAY 3- HACCP implementation
- DAY 4- Verification case study
- DAY 5- Revision and exam preparation