To Provide GHP Training In Sharjah for Managers with the requirements of the food safety department of Sharjah Municipality. To impart adequate knowledge of safe handling food to achieve the most relevant good hygiene practices pertaining to the basics of food safety and good hygiene practices in food distribution businesses.
Who can attend
All Managers engaged in the food business and food service industries like restaurants, cafes, catering, hotels, food stuff trading, food stuff warehouses, groceries, coffee shops, supermarkets without catering etc, in the Emirates Sharjah in line with the requirements of the Food Control Department of Sharjah Municipality.
- The G.H.P Training For Managers is a computer-based PowerPoint presentation with set in videos.
- It takes six hours duration; which includes two coffee breaks (5 minutes), a lunch break
- The maximum number of attendees should not exceed 15 nos. in each session.
- End of the session, the course materials and handouts are distributed to all attendees.
- After the successful completion of the training, Examination is conducted by Sharjah Municipality and certificates are provided by TSI.
- Candidates must have a valid Emirates ID card
- White Screen
- Flip Charts
- Training handout & Exercises
- Classroom discussion
- Question paper
- Medium: English, Malayalam
Evaluation and certification
- The evaluation and certification will be done by Sharjah Municipality
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hand Washing Method
- Kitchen Hygiene
- Personal hygiene
- Food Storage
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food pests and control
- Employee Training
- Audit and Certification
- Business Support