The Global G.A.P standard is a partnership between agricultural producers and retailers to establish a set of widely accepted certification standards and procedures for Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
Its scope currently covers fresh fruit and vegetables, propagation material, integrated farm assurance (livestock, dairy, poultry, combinable crops and grains), flowers and ornamentals, tea, coffee and aquaculture.
Our Global G.A.P Food safety consultants provides you affordable expertise without having internal expertise in your organization. They will adapt our proven turnkey approach to Global G.A.P implementation to satisfy your unique requirements.
In the process we will assist you in streamlining existing procedures to confirm to Global G.A.P standard requirements and help you develop required new ones. We even perform internal audits to confirm your readiness for the Certifying Body audits. And our affordable maintenance program will ensure that your food safety program is ready for re-certification audits, while also helping you to pass unannounced audits and avoid costly product recalls.
Our Professional Global G.A.P Food Safety Consulting Services Include :
- Presentation of Global G.A.P Principles to management and affected personnel.
- Assisting you in setting up GAP and/or GMP procedures that satisfy Global G.A.P requirements.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure your readiness for Certifying Body audits of required documents, programs and records.
- Helping you to quickly satisfy any corrective actions resulting from a Certification Audit of your Global G.A.P documents and facility.
- Working with you thereafter to assure your readiness for the annual re-certification audits.
- Onsite training for those charged with implementing and managing your food safety quality system, assuring correct application of Global G.A.P-required programs and records.
- Helping you to quickly satisfy any corrective actions resulting from a Certification Audit of your Global G.A.P. documents and facility.
How Can your Business become Global G.A.P Certified ? What Investment is Required ? How Long will it take ?
How can your business and facilities become Global G.A.P certified ? This detailed report explains the steps involved and provides you with an estimate for consulting, Certifying Body and auditing fees.