To ensure managers have adequate knowledge in health and safety to supervise the staff.
Who can attend
Person in Charge of health & safety should have levels of health & safety Knowledge and Competencies that will allow them to judge Potential health & safety risks and take appropriate action.
Objectives of the Training is he employees working in the above business will able to : you:-
- Supervise and Demonstrate commitment to good cleaning & sterilization practice.
- Maintain good personal hygiene and infection control.
- Maintain a satisfactory waste disposal system.
- Maintain an effective cleaning & sanitizing program.
- Maintain the work place through a good treating with the furniture and Equipment’s.
- Monitor employees practices
- Liaise with Dm inspector
- Overall supervision of hygienic standard and DM requirements.