The level 2 international award in infection control and prevention training is a computer-based PowerPoint presentation with set in videos. It is a one-day training with 3.5 hours duration; which includes one coffee breaks and Examination hour (30 minutes)
To help you protect yourself and those around you from coronavirus.
To be confident in the actions taking to protect yourself, loved ones, and colleagues.
To impart adequate knowledge to achieve the most relevant good infection control and prevention practices pertaining to the basic knowledge of infection control and prevention in work places.
Who can attend
It is aimed at food handlers, Health care workers, nursery staff, day care center staff, school teachers to help them develop the underpinning knowledge of how to prevent the spread of infection with specific reference to COVID-19 in their workplace.
The qualification provides learners with the basic knowledge and understanding of:
- The common infections
- The chain of infection
- The importance of correct handwashing procedures
- The use of personal protective equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Management and staff responsibilities
- The differences between a virus and bacteria
- How our bodies respond to viruses
- What COVID-19 is
- How the virus spreads
- The symptoms of COVID-19
- How we can protect ourselves
- Where to stay informed
- Practical demonstration tools
- Classroom discussion
- White Screen
- Flip Charts
- Training handout
- Question paper
We are also offering our COVID-19 e-learning course. We know that it’s a difficult time, and understanding the best
Medium: English, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Tamil
- This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination and M R S International Food Consultants certification.
- International awarding body HABC UK certification (Upon Request – Additional Charges are applicable)