The level 2: Basic Food Hygiene training is a computer-based PowerPoint presentation with set in videos. It is a one-day training with 6 hours duration; which includes two coffee breaks (5 minutes), a lunch break (30 minutes) and Examination hour (30 minutes). To impart adequate knowledge in the safe handling of food and to achieve the most relevant good hygiene practices pertaining to the basics of food safety and good hygiene practices in food businesses. Basic Food Hygiene Course UAE.
Who can attend
All food handlers engaged in food handling in the high-risk food business and food service industries like restaurants, cafes, catering, hotels, clubs, hypermarkets etc food manufacturing companies in the Emirates of Dubai in line with the requirements of the Food Control Department of Dubai Municipality. International students who handle the foods also can attend this course and they will be awarded HABC U K International certificates.
All food handlers must attend basic food hygiene training course as a requirement by DM food safety department. They must have valid ID proof like Emirates ID or Labor Card or Passport with visa page and the business should be registered with Food Watch* from Food safety department Dubai Municipality. Basic Food Hygiene Course UAE
- The level:2 Basic Food Hygiene training
- It is a computer-based PowerPoint presentation with set in videos.
- It is a one-day training with 6 hours duration
- Which includes two coffee breaks (5 minutes),
- A lunch break (30 minutes)
- Candidates must have valid id card as mentioned in prerequisite
- Examination hour (30 minutes).
- White Screen
- Flip Charts
- Training handout & Exercises
- Classroom discussion
- Question paper
- Medium: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil and Arabic
Evaluation and certification
The answer sheet will be handed over to the technical department for evaluation and those people who obtain minimum 60% score will get the certificate attested from Dubai Municipality or from the international awarding body
- Dubai Municipality attested basic food hygiene certificate.
- International awarding body HABC UK certification (Upon Request – Additional Charges are applicable).
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiology (Multiplication & survival)
- Food poisoning and food-borne illness
- FoodContamination and its Prevention
- Purchase to service
- Food spoilage and preservation
- Personal Hygiene
- Pest Control
- Equipment and Utensils for food handling
- Dubai regulations
- Principles of Cleaning and Sanitizing