To Provide food safety and hygiene knowledge for Supervisors and Assistant Managers with the requirements of the food safety department of Dubai Municipality. To impart adequate knowledge of safe handling food to achieve the most relevant good hygiene practices pertaining to the basics of food safety and good hygiene practices in food distribution businesses. PIC Training in Dubai.
Who can attend
All supervisors, managers engaged in the low-risk food business and food service industries like foodstuff trading, foodstuff warehouses, groceries, coffee shops, supermarkets without catering etc. in the Emirates Dubai in line with the requirements of the Food Control Department of Dubai Municipality. MRS Consultants – PIC Training in Dubai
All candidates must attend a basic food hygiene training course. They must have valid ID proof like Emirates ID or Labor Card or Passport with visa page, trade license copy and the organization should be registered with DM Food Watch.
- The Person In Charge Level-2 training is a computer-based PowerPoint presentation with set in videos.
- It is 2 days training with 12 hours duration; which includes two coffee breaks (5 minutes), a lunch break (30 minutes) in each day.
- The examination will be conducted on the 2nd day of training.
- The maximum number of attendees should not exceed 15 nos. in each session.
- Candidates must have valid id card as mentioned in prerequisite
- White Screen
- Flip Charts
- Training handout & Exercises
- Classroom discussion
- Model Question paper
- Medium: English, Hindi, Malayalam,Tamil and Arabic
Evaluation and certification
The evaluation and certification will be done by the Awarding Body for evaluation and those people who get minimum 60% score will get the certificate attested from concerned awarding body.
- Introduction Microbiological hazards
- Contamination, hazards and controls
- Food poisoning and its control
- Personal hygiene
- Premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food pests and control
- Dubai regulations
- Desktop inspection