HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is a reliable, effective and proactive Food Safety Management System. HACCP ensures the safe production of food by analyzing all types of food hazards including – Microbial, Physical, Chemical and Allergenic hazards and establish control parameters for identified hazards.
HACCP is one of the most globally recognized Science-based Food Safety, program and quality systems are still a relatively new concept to most establishments; it is with this understanding that MRS starts its HACCP program by giving your establishment’s staff the proper training out of which the HACCP team will be selected based on required qualifications.
We have a highly competitive expert team in food safety consisting HACCP specialist, food microbiologists, Food Science and Food Technologist, and food chemist.
M.R.S has extensive experience and expertise in the food industry, including HACCP audit programs. Our HACCP consultant is specialized in HACCP from University of Salford United Kingdom (The International Center for HACCP) have in-depth knowledge and awareness of how to structure and manage compliance programs for the many different business models that fall under the standard. Our experienced, perceptive, and clear-thinking auditors are equipped to interpret the standard properly and guide you efficiently through the registration process.
M.R.S has extensive experience and expertise in the food industry, including HACCP audit programs. Our HACCP consultant is specialized in HACCP from University of Salford United Kingdom(The International Center for HACCP) have in-depth knowledge and awareness of how to structure and manage compliance programs for the many different business models that fall under the standard. Our experienced, perceptive, and clear-thinking auditors are equipped to interpret the standard properly and guide you efficiently through the registration process.
What is HACCP?
The term HACCP, which stands for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, is a system of food safety management that has become increasingly important to the food business. It was developed in the 1960s as a microbiological safety system for the first US manned space program and has in the last ten years been the primary approach to assuring the safety of food supply. It is a specific system of preventive control, which identifies, evaluates and controls hazards of significance to food safety. Traditionally, industry and regulators have depended on spot-checks of manufacturing conditions and random sampling of final products to ensure safe food.
The basic principle underlying the HACCP system is that it is possible to identify potential hazards and faulty practices at an early stage in a food operation. These can then be controlled in order to prevent them from constituting risks to the consumer or an economic burden on the operator as a result of spoilage or recall of marketed items. This is a key advantage of HACCP over other reactive approaches such as inspection and end product testing, where a negative result can only call for remedial action by the operator or regulatory authority but does not prevent the occurrence of the hazards in the first place.
MRS HACCP Consultancy Service
Our HACCP consultants provide affordable in-house expertise without having to staff internal resources. They will adapt our proven turnkey approach to codex HACCP. Certification to satisfy your unique requirements. We provide onsite training with minimal disruption of ongoing operations. Our consultants work closely with your personnel to prepare necessary documentation, procedures and quality systems that ensure compliance with codex standard in food safety processes and supplier requirements. In the process, we will assist you in streamlining existing procedures to conform to codex standard requirements and help you develop required new ones. We even perform internal audits to confirm your readiness for the Certifying Body audits.
Moreover, we will help you to quickly overcome any certifying audit discrepancies and work with you to ensure preparedness for subsequent audits. And our affordable maintenance program will ensure that your food safety program is ready for re-certification audits, while also helping you to pass unannounced audits and avoid costly product recalls. In short, our food safety consultants take the worry out of becoming – and retaining – HACCP certification.
Our Professional HACCP Consulting Services Include:
- Presentation of HACCP principles to management and affected personnel.
- Performing a gap analysis and identifying requirements for your business to become HACCP compliant.
- Helping you to prepare a HACCP Plan and Food Safety Management System that addresses your unique operations, including establishing testing programs.
- Assisting you in setting up GHP and/or GMP procedures that satisfy HACCP requirements.
- Conducting internal audits to ensure your readiness for Certifying Body audits of required documents, programs and records. Helping you to quickly satisfy any corrective actions resulting from a Certification Audit of your HACCP documents and facility. Working with you thereafter to assure your readiness for the annual surveillance audits.
- Onsite training for those charged with implementing and managing your food safety quality system, assuring correct application of HACCP.-required programs and records.
- Helping you to quickly satisfy any corrective actions resulting from a Certification Audit of your HACCP documents and facility. Working with you thereafter to assure your readiness for the annual surveillance audits.
HACCP plan management, purchasing, supplier evaluation, receiving and inspection, control of potentially unsafe products, internal audit and system validation, corrective action, emergency preparedness and response etc. You will be guided step by step through the procedures and will gradually build the set of documents that will constitute its frame of work.
The work will result in a fully implemented and compliant HACCP to be certified or registered by an external organization, or a self-assessment or self-declaration of conformity to HACCP. We evaluate your current facilities and structure, by visiting your premises to conduct an initial survey(Gap Analysis). The survey process consists of the following facilities and food safety practices and prepares a prepare a comprehensive report based on the outcome of the survey. The survey area includes:-
- Risk of cross- contamination
- Proper receiving platform and area
- Existing documentation in place
- Floors, walls and ceiling.
- Lighting: intensity, bulbs and fixtures used.
- Temperature control.
- Adequate number of pallets and shelves
- Type of storage equipments.
- Required food safety signs.
- Existing documentation.
- Equipment layout
- Employees traffic pattern
- Time and Temperature control
- Cleaning and disinfection.
- Washrooms for staff: hand wash basins .
- Changing rooms with lockers for staff: staff rest room.
Chemicals storage area
- Designated storage facilities for chemical and cleaning equipments.
- Pest management
- Surrounding area
- Waste management
- Preventive maintenance and calibration for equipments
- Suitable food transportation
- Staff training log
|Planning||Gap Analysis||Training||Document Development||Project Implementation||Validation||Go Live|
|Initiate||Internal Project Planning||Identify the gap outcome||Formation of Team ,Train all the employee||S.O.P’s and monitoring records||Review &meeting||Legal Requirement ,Customer acceptance||Authorisation|
|Plan||Scope||Develop Action plan||Identify Training need||Process Flow Diagram||Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessment||Confirm with the actual process||Customer plan|
|Execute||Implementation of practices||Implementation as per action plan||Verify the effect of training programme||S.O.PS. And HACCP Plan||Review & Meeting||Perform Internal Audit||Positive training|